March is a slow time of the year, with the weather still cold and overcast and spring still far off. Take a look at CU Nooz’s suggestions of how to spend your time in March.
- The Commons has lots of cool events going on but you won’t go to any of them.
- Go to class.
- Celebrate National Music in our Schools Month.
- Count the seconds until it’s warm again.
- Become so bored that you debate what colors a fucking dress is.
- Feel the slow embrace of boredom and swim in its murky depths.
- Dread the day that you, too, will be dead.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Wait patiently.
- Get caught up in March Madness by watching the Cornell’s games from the 2010 tournament and nothing else.
- Do your homework.
- Saint Patrick’s Day is one day, so that’s something.
- Pray for the sweet release of April.