With Spring break coming up next week, let’s take a look at the best places to vacation with your friends. Or, if you’re trying to escape your troubled past at all costs, we included some places that are good for that, too.
- Cancun, Mexico – With miles of gorgeous beaches, stunning scenery, and friendly locals, Cancun is the place to be for spring break.
- Adams, Minnesota – The only place they can’t trace you. Bring nothing.
- Paradise Island, Bahamas – The name of this island says it all! A true relaxation destination.
- Missoula, Montana – Frank said he has a cousin with a house out there. Apparently it’s a great place to lay low for a while, and it’s stocked with enough food for a few months or maybe a year if you ration it well.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – Beaches, golf, and nightlife all at a reasonable price? What more could you ask for?
- Tijuana, Mexico – A town where no one has a name.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Who needs beaches when you’ve got pool parties, entertainment, and, of course, the world’s best casinos?
- Miami, Florida – Massive parties make Miami a hot destination. The parties are so crowded, it’s easy to disappear and go entirely undetected. Simply slip away.