- If you don’t know the answer, just white out the question. You can’t answer a question that isn’t there.
- If you are worrying about passing your finals, don’t. In 80 years you’ll die poor and alone. No one will remember that you failed Comm Law or that you even existed!
- The most important thing to do before a final is to get a good night’s sleep and have a hearty breakfast of Ritalin and coffee.
- Despite the lovely spring weather, the room your final is in could be very cold. Be prepared! Take a couple of shots beforehand to keep yourself warm.
- Be prepared in case your pencil breaks and bring a goosefeather and a sharp knife in order to make a spare quill.
- If you need to cram for your history exam, build a time machine and live the material! Ask the real Harry Truman about the long-term effects of his policies.
- Believe in yourself! You made it to Cornell for a reason — you were a legacy. Summon your grandfather’s spirit from beyond the grave to get some help on that Latin exam!
- If you pick “C” for every answer, you’ll probably fail the essay portion of the exam.
- Get back to studying. Your mother would be disappointed if she caught you reading this article.